Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Develop Natural Links for Higher Google Page Rank | AdKlicks

In 1997, when I first started my own web site, I first installed Alexa Tool Bar that indicates the number of incoming links to your site and I was fairly impressed with the number of links that some sites had. Honestly, at that time I had no idea as how one link differs from others and it was only after lots of highs and lows in internet business that I realized what the links mean and how a bad link differs from a good link in terms of overall ranking of your site. for my first site that I had (I have since sold off that site), I accepted left right and centre all requests for incoming links or reciprocal links and started hoping that soon Mr. Google would be too impressed and started raining me with traffic and its much sought after PR. Of course both remained elusive till long and then in a rather hard way I learnt few lessons, which I am sharing with you.

For complete article click on the link below

Develop Natural Links for Higher Google Page Rank AdKlicks

No comments: